background

Thursday, December 28, 2023

Let It Snow`

I hadn't realized how long it's been since I've posted! Here is a cute snow globe card using La La Land Crafts snowman set and snow globe dies. We got a little snow on Christmas Eve this year, but most of it is now melted, so at least I can pretend it's snowing with this card! This was my first attempt with Distress Oxide inks for the sky of the snow globe and I added some fake snow to the slopes.

I am entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week which is the theme Let It Snow. I'm also entering it into the My Favorite Things sketch challenge this week which fit the snow globe perfectly.


Snowman and sentiment stamp: La La Land Crafts Let It Snow

I'll work on getting some of my other recent cards posted as well. Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Kristine said...

You did a SUPER job on this card Carly ♥♥ Love it and love you! So fun to craft with my girls once again.